CALL 0403 308 816 NOW FOR A FREE CONSULTATION AND QUOTE!
We specialise in solar pool heating systems but we also offer heat pump solutions where the available roof area isn’t suitable or you just prefer this alternative. We can custom design your system to be as unobtrusive as possible and can color match all your pipework .
Based on the same principles employed in air conditioners and refrigerators, heat pumps extract the latent heat that exists in the atmosphere and delivers it into the swimming pool water. This means that your swimming pool heating options are not limited by the seasons. With the appropriate choice of heat pump matched to the heating system water pump you can extend your swimming season to suit your family lifestyle and budget.
Heat pump technology has also evolved to include inverter technology to deliver greater energy efficiency and savings. Inverter technology reduces the speed of the unit as it reaches and maintains the desired temperature. This greatly saves on energy and enables you to enjoy swimming quicker and at a constant temperature.
Inverter technology innovation also continues to produce more efficient units and we have introduced new product lines from EZIHEAT Smart Heating Solutions and EVO Industries. These are both Australian owned companies. This gives you a broader range of options to suit your budget and match the requirements of your particular pool installation.
The range of heat pumps I use is based on research into the build quality, durability and warranty offered. I also give preference to Australian businesses. I have chosen products to meet Western Australia’s harsh conditions. These quality products provide options for a wide range of pool sizes and allow me to create a custom pool heating solution to meet your personal needs. We are experienced installers that care about the engineering and the presentation of the installation.
What Are the Benefits Of Using Heat Pumps?
- Heat pumps draw heat from the air to heat the pool so can work in any season. (Think of reverse cycle air conditioners).
- Allow for maintaining of a steady comfortable pool temperature to swim in independent of the outside ambient temperature.
- Maximises your pool usage by extending your swim season and swim hours in a day.
- Low noise levels
- Are environmentally friendly and available with Inverter technology, which makes it more cost efficient to run.
- Available in several options to suit available space and budgets.
- Can come with optional WiFi control to allow remote control, even if away from home.